Garth is an entrepreneurial consulting manager, accomplished in financial analysis and building operational resilience with two decades of commercial and military experience. A recognised leader as a British Army Officer in the Grenadier Guards, combined with more than ten years of managing teams across finance and consulting sectors. He has specialised in security consulting and business continuity for multinationals, global charities and investment banks, most notably Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs. He has extensive experience in crisis management and business resilience planning and implementation, supported by in-depth understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance factors. He has proven self-resilience to adversity having overcome severe injuries received in Afghanistan.
Education and former background
• Chartered Financial Analyst. Certificate in ESG Investing, Level 4
• Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults. CELTA B Grade pass
• Joint Intelligence Training Group. Defence Intelligence Analysis Course
• Infantry Battle School, Brecon. Platoon Commanders’ Battle Course
• The Royal School of Military Engineering, Minley. Combat Engineering Course
• Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. Officers Commissioning Course
• University of Liverpool. BA (Hons) Economics.
• Universidad Antonio Nebrija, Madrid. Spanish diploma
• Speaks conversational Spanish