Many thanks for such a lively, informative and engaging session, which I have thoroughly enjoyed
Professor at University of Portsmouth
A-Z of Business Continuity Management (2 days)
||The Needhams 1834 ‘A-Z of Business Continuity Management’ course, provides delegates with a grounding in all disciplines required to initiate and manage an ISO 22301 aligned Business Continuity programme.
||Business Continuity Managers and others who have responsibility for Business Continuity planning.
|This two day course will be held at our offices in Central London from 9am – 5pm on dates throughout 2018.
Please contact us for details.
- Introduction – including why Business Continuity is so important from reputational, financial and human aspects
- The Business Continuity lifecycle
- Initiation, Implementation and management of a Business Continuity programme
- Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis
- Determining Business Continuity Strategies
- Plan structure and development
- Identifying your organisation’s training needs
- Planning and delivering effective Business Continuity exercises
- The specific requirements for ISO 22301 at each stage
|You will take away:
- A course delegate slide pack
- An understanding of how to initiate and manage your Businesses Continuity programme
- Templates of key deliverables for Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- How to determine your BC strategy and recovery needs
- An understanding of the structure of BC plans
- How to deliver effective Business Continuity exercises
- Guidance on how to achieve buy-in and awareness across your organisation
|| £800 (excl VAT) which includes lunch and refreshments.
||“Thanks very much. I thought the course was absolutely brilliant – very clear and practical. Your responses to my (many) questions were really helpful.”
||If you are interested in booking on this course please contact one of the team on +44(0)20 7353 9498 or email email@example.com.
The content and delivery of this course has been approved by the EPS – Emergency Planning Society.