Experience at the heart of the UK’s defence and security architecture along with a thorough practical and academic knowledge of delivering crisis leadership, management, and building operational resilience both in the UK and oversees has given Bob a unique toolset for solving complex and seemingly intractable problems.
Education and background
- MBA, University of Northampton.
Dissertation pioneered a new leadership framework for strategic leaders preparing for, responding to, and recovering from crises.
- Postgraduate Diploma, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Harvard University.
- BTEC Postgraduate Diploma, Strategic Management and Leadership, Stratford Business School.
- CMI Postgraduate Diploma, Strategic Management and Leadership, UK Defence Academy.
- 1st Class BA (Hons), Ancient History, Newcastle University.
- Lead operations and policy officer for counter-terrorism and national resiliency in the Ministry of Defence, Whitehall.
- 11 years commissioned service in The Rifles.
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.